"No wizarding household is complete without a copy of Fantastic Beasts, well thumbed by the generations who have riffled its pages in search of the best way to rid the lawn of Horklumps, interpret the mournful cries of the Augurey, or cure their pet Puffskein of drinking out of the toilet."
- marvinbread-and-freeman reblogged this from always-shipping
- marvinbread-and-freeman likes this
- thevastandcomplicateduniverse reblogged this from sortinghat
- frayedandfractured reblogged this from venturedexplorer
- dead-and-lost reblogged this from self-harm-is-no-joke and added:
waiting for this movie!!!!!
- outofthepandorica likes this
- Show more notes